Italian Pork Sub Sandwiches
- 1 2-pound Salmon Creek Farms Natural Pork Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 ounces sliced Fontina or Mozzarella cheese
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into rings
- 6 Italian submarine rolls, split, or 1 10-inch round focaccia bread, cut horizontally in half and into wedges.
In large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat; brown pork on all sides.
Sprinkle pork with Italian seasoning and garlic; place in 4-quart slow cooker and pour vinegar over.
Cover and cook on low heat setting for 6-8 hours, until pork is very tender. Reserve a cup of juices.
Slice pork and portion onto sandwich rolls or focaccia, top with cheese and pepper rings. Drizzle each sandwich with some of the reserved juices.